WCB Announces Opening of Connected Care Pilot Program Application Window

0
232

The Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC or Commission) Wireline Competition Bureau (WCB or Bureau) has announced that it will open the Connected Care Pilot Program application window today, November 6 at 12:00 p.m. EST.  The application window will remain open until December 7, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. EST.  The Pilot Program will provide up to $100 million over a three-year period to fund the provision of connected care services.  The program will focus on projects that provide connected care services to low-income and veteran patients.  Any non-profit or public health provider that falls within the categories of section 254(h)(7)(B) of the Telecommunications Act will be eligible to participate in the program.  Eligible projects will receive 85% of their qualifying costs in the form of universal service support.  The remaining 15% must be borne by the pilot project recipient.  This Public Notice provides additional guidance to potential applicants concerning the submission of an application and examples of services eligible for support.

Share Button