Federal Communications Commission Chairman Ajit Pai recently announced the appointment of Commission bureau and office chiefs. They include:
- Michelle Carey, Acting Chief of the Media Bureau.
- Michael Carowitz, Acting Chief of the Enforcement Bureau.
- Lisa Fowlkes, Acting Chief of the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau.
- Nese Guendelsberger, Acting Chief of the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau.
- Kris Monteith, Acting Chief of the Wireline Competition Bureau.
- Tom Sullivan, Acting Chief of the International Bureau.
- Wayne A. Leighton, Acting Director of the Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis.
- Timothy Strachan, Acting Director of the Office of Legislative Affairs.
Continuing Bureau and Office Chiefs
- Alison Kutler, Chief of the Consumer & Governmental Affairs Bureau.
- Julius Knapp, Chief Engineer.
- Mark Stephens, Managing Director.
- Gary Epstein, Director of the Incentive Auction Task Force.
- Sanford Williams, Acting Director of the Office of Communications Business Opportunities.
- Mark Wigfield, Acting Director of the Office of Media Relations.
- Larry Hudson, Acting Director of the Office of Workplace Diversity.