Federal Communications Commission Chairman Tom Wheeler has appointed six members to the Universal Service Administrative Company (USAC) Board of Directors. The following individuals have been appointed:
- Joel Lubin, Consultant, AT&T (Representative for incumbent local exchange carriers (Bell Operating Companies));
- Robert Bocher, Consultant, Wisconsin Dept. of Public Instruction (Representative for libraries that are eligible to receive discounts pursuant to section 54.501 of the Commission’s rules);
- Dr. Daniel A. Domenech, Executive Director, American Association of School Administrators (Representative for schools that are eligible to receive discounts pursuant to section 54.501 of the Commission’s rules);
- Cynthia Kinser, Deputy Attorney General, Office of the Tennessee Attorney General (Representative for state consumer advocates);
- Matt Gerst, Director for Regulatory Affairs, CTIA (Representative for commercial mobile radio service providers); and
- Beth Choroser, Vice President of Regulatory, Comcast Corporation (Representative for cable operators).